Tuesday

Hope you like

This was a commercial I made for a made-up product I thought of called the iShare. The assignment was to make up a product that is an extension from an already existing brand. I've always dreamt of something like this to make sharing music between iPods easier/possible, so it was pretty simple for me to think of this one. Also, writing the commercial came rather easy, as I tried to use Apple's current(at the time that I wrote this) strategy of their iPod commercials. This was part of a whole campaign including a TV spot, 2-page print spread, and a billboard. I explain more about how the product would work in the print spread, but I wasn't too thrilled with how it came out so I didn't post it. The billboard came out pretty well though...

No comments:

Post a Comment