Tuesday

I'm not entirely happy with it yet, but it's a work in progress.


I think the problem I have right now is the video transition between the Mastiff and the less fortunate dogs in the PAWS shelter.  Originally, I wrote a completely different concept in the beginning that I scrapped (and don't even want to mention because it was so dumb) and replaced with this concept of the world's most expensive dog.  I really like the beginning concept and I really like the ending, but I'm struggling a little bit with flowing them together I think.  Also, this was originally supposed to be a 30-second spot, but I think this might be turn out to be a 60-second spot.  Though, this could be cut down a bit by taking some of the voiceover dialogue out in the second half.  Anyway, I hope you like it.  I will be posting edits later on after I present this to my professor and see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment