Monday

It's pretty sad if your MLB team needs such a big budget advertising campaign, but I still enjoy this.

I wasn't necessarily blown away by this, but it's pretty well done to say the least.  I especially liked the last scene with the catcher pulling away the chair and crouching down to eat instead.  They definitely did a good job of translating the cliche of "eating, sleeping, and breathing" something into the mentality of their baseball players.  Not only they, but they made it pretty humorous too.  My only criticism is that the order of the events should have gone in the order of the phrases (the lunch scene, then sleeping scene, and then the other two).  Other than that, I really enjoy this spot and the entire campaign.  Maybe the Mets should do something like this so their fans aren't so ashamed (like myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment