Thursday

Dear Red Tettemer: Hire me?

Last Friday, I went on an ad agency crawl and Red Tettemer was easily the best one of all.  Their agency is located on the 24th floor of 1 South Broad, and I can definitely say I've never seen a cooler looking agency and a more beautiful view of Philly.  Outside of the appearance though, the people at Red Tettemer do some really wonderful work.  During their presentation, they showed some of the best stuff they've done and this is the one I liked the most.  I love this spot and the entire campaign.  I can't think of a better way to market a men's soap to men than to make it in such a fun, masculine way.  Of course, you could always do this through hot girls with huge boobs, but we all know how I feel about the over usage of sex in advertising- it's almost always the least creative way to go about it.  This, on the other hand, is brilliant.  The filthocratic oath concept is such a fitting way to convey the message and feeling of the ads that it really completes them and makes it into a flawless campaign.  Well done.  If anyone for Red Tettemer is reading this, my email address is afiore@temple.edu and I am available at any time during the week for an interview. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment