Sunday

Hope you like this.

Mostly only Philadelphia natives are familiar with the With Love campaign by GoPhila.com, but it has become a very successful, well known campaign around the city and its surrounding suburbs. The campaign stemmed from the "Philly’s More Fun When You Sleep Over®" campaign that started in 2001 with the goal of attracting more tourism to the city. This then developed into the "With Love" campaign, which has shown more success, and is in my opinion much more creative.
Anyway, this was an ad I wrote for a class assignment in my Copywriting Print class. The assignment was to research past ads that have circulated from this campaign and write a new one that matches the same strategy and tonality of the past ads. I was shocked to find that they hadn't already written one involving Philly cheesesteaks, so I went that route. I thought I did fairly well on this one, but of course given the stubborn, "nothing's good enough for an A" professor that I had for that class, I received a B+. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment