Tuesday

Working copy of a new commercial script for Sealy's mattresses.


First off, I realize the people are different in almost every shot, but of course I was not able to find all these shots by the same two models.  Anyway, this is a commercial I recently wrote for a project we were just assigned in my Portfolio class.  I still have to rewrite it into two separate commercials because I misunderstood the assignment originally.  We needed two commercials- one that is all dialogue between two people and one that is all visual.  For some reason, I thought he wanted us to do both in one spot.  I love the concept though, so I am going to stick with it and the rewrite them into two separate, very similar commercials.  In any event, feedback is still much appreciated regarding this spot.  I'll be sure to post the rewrites sometime in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment