Thursday

Have I mentioned that I need an art director?


I know, they look horrendous.  But they're still in the process of being revised and remade.  Also, they've yet to be art directed by anyone other than my non-artistic self.  Still, I like the direction that ideation and copy is headed.  Originally, this was an assignment to rebrand Buick as a vehicle that appeals to a more young and hip audience.  At first, I found this to be pretty difficult.  But after doing some research, I found this concept car in the making and right away I had my concept.  I'm still trying to tweak the headlines and tagline, but this was pretty much the concept I was going for: to show how a classic has developed into a complete innovation of the common coupe.  Anyway, I hope you like it.  Comments and constructive criticism would be MUCH appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment