Monday

Damn it, Kia.

When I was watching the dunk contest, I was like, "Oh, nice shameless product placement there, Kia." But I never thought they would stoop so low to make a terrible commercial that doesn't show the benefits of the product out of it. Well, I guess I underestimated the lack of creativity that they have as a brand. I MEAN, C'MON. Who is really going to want to buy a Kia after seeing the same clip that they've already seen 20 times on ESPN of Blake Griffin dunking over one? If you're not going to sell the benefits of the product, you should at least sell a lifestyle associated with the product. This commercial does neither of those things. Oh, and the copy is also super creative and original... I really hope the writer got paid millions for that.
Here's another Kia commercial that I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment