Thursday

You might like this. But I'll understand if you don't.

So this was the second ad I ever wrote.  It was for my Introduction to Copywriting class that I took sophomore year without a clear vision of which track I wanted to go in.  After taking this class with my favorite teacher that I've ever had at Temple, Bob Olson, I decided to stick with the copywriting track.  Now for the ad itself, it is for a made-up instant coffee product called Morley's (this was better that crappy Starbucks instant coffee came out).  It was not only the first ad I wrote, but also, as if it weren't already obvious, the first ad I designed.  I really liked the strategy and most of the copy that I wrote for this ad though, so I'm not that ashamed of it.  I think I showed some promise as a copywriter at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment