Thursday

Does anybody like a UTI?

The quality of this video sucks, but the one I wanted to use disabled its embedding code so I couldn't attach it here. This one's still pretty bad though. Anyway, first of all, this school needs a new name.  Or they just shouldn't call it by its abbreviation. The beginning of this commercial is cut off because this video sucks, but in the video I wanted to use it says, "Looking for a school that can help you find a job when you graduate? UTI is the answer." I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure most Americans associate "UTI" with a urinary tract infection. Pick a new name. Second of all, this particular commercial that I meant to attach here (called UTI TV Commercial - Job Placement) goes into how it is a great place to go if you want a quick education that will then place you into a job. However, while this is all being said, it says "UTI cannot guarantee employment" in white print on the bottom. So, basically your the selling points of your commercial are heavily downplayed by the disclaimer you have in small print at the bottom of the screen and the rest of the ad is fluff, right? Well, needless to say after watching the commercial, I'm convinced that UTI is a great place to start a lucrative career and never think about associate the name of the school with a urinary tract infection...

No comments:

Post a Comment