Monday

This is silly. But I hope you like it.


First of all, forgive me for my atrocious art direction- it's not my strong point.  Anyway, this is two pieces of my final project from my Creative Thinking class from last Spring.  The assignment was to choose from five made-up products and write a big campaign including a print ad, a 2-page print spread, a billboard, TV commercial, and a radio commercial.  My print ad and billboard were my favorite, so I decided to only share these two.  Basically, what the product is supposed to be is a prescription drug that can make you taller in as soon as two weeks.  Normally, I would hate to write an ad that suggests physical and self-esteem improvement, but there was no other way to go about this one.  Because it's such a ridiculous product, I tried to make the ads pretty ridiculous also.  These might actually be the most normal ads out of the whole campaign, but I like them the most.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment