Wednesday

Rounding out my Sealy campaign.


So this is the outdoor portion of my Sealy campaign.  We were assigned to just make an alternative outdoor ad, but I took it a step further with the billboard.  I did this because I saw this image and I couldn't pass it up because it worked perfectly for my campaign.  As for the alternative "guerrilla" ad, I tweaked the concept a little bit because I had a hard time thinking of something that would symbolize a couple falling asleep rather than making love. Though, if you have any ideas, feel free to post them!  As of right now, I'm not completely satisfied with my alternative piece, but my professor loved it.  I was also thinking about putting this kind of thing on train station benches and various other public transportation spots, but you get the idea with this image.  Comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment