Tuesday

You're really letting me down, Apple.

Anyone who knows me well knows I have somewhat of an Apple bias, but I really can't stand this commercial.  The concept itself is a good one because the App store is amazing and the things an iPhone can do are pretty remarkable.  However, the execution of the copy is horrible in my opinion.  It's almost reached the point that it is condescending and that asyou're seen as lesser for not sending a lot of money on Apple technology.  Though, my biggest issue with the commercial is the last line.  "Yup, if you don't have an iPhone... well... you don't have an iPhone."  Honestly?  That's the tagline that they're going to end you with?  Well let me be the first one to say it, I TOTALLY want to buy from you after you make me feel inferior for not already doing so.  I simply can't believe Apple actually paid someone for that line.

No comments:

Post a Comment