Monday

Delightfully horrible.

You have to admit, this song is super catchy and is also pretty well written. But with that said, I still don't think it is very good advertising. I only feel this way because it positions the brand to look so childish and cheap that I don't think I would ever trust it. When you're advertising for something like higher education, you should probably make it more about the quality and positive impact of higher education, and how it can change your life. Not, on the other hand, by making it super fun and easy because then it just sounds like you'll be getting crappy education that won't make you very much money. Sure, it might actually be a great service that offers some great opportunities, but this commercial did not make me want to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment