Friday

Hope you like this


This was an ad I wrote for my first assignment in my Copywriting: Print class last fall.  The assignment was pretty simple, pick a product and write a print ad.  Well, what was interesting about this was after I turned it in, my professor told me to stand in front of the class and read it to them because it's an example of "superb strategy." This was after I looked down at it and saw "B" written across the top.  Nothing else, just "B." Is it just me or does an "exemplary" piece of work deserve at least a B+? Though, I guess it was a little more settling at the end of the semester when I found out no one received higher than an A- for the class.  And that was only two people.  Anyway, let me know what you think, and if it maybe deserves more than a B.
By the way, the image is supposed to be a tissue holding up the Earth.  It didn't come out that well, but whatever.  I'm a writer, not a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment