Thursday

Hope you like this


I figured I'd open the posting of my own work with my favorite piece thus far.  This was a project I did when I interned for a pharmaceutical advertising agency called Vox Medica last Spring.  The product does not exist here in America, but was inspired from a product that was pitched in Australia.  I can take credit for everything except for the design of the ad.  Luckily, I was fortunate enough to work along side a great art director, Daniel Silverstein, on this one.  I did, however, find that image on Getty Images.  What a perfect picture.

P.S. Daniel convinced me to change it from "You love your pet, so why take away their ability to make love?" to "You love your pet, why take away their ability to make love?"  Should have never listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment