Saturday

Hate this


I guess I really have women’s back when it comes to advertisements. Anyway, I’m sick of ads like this.  Sure, it’s pretty funny to some people, but what makes it funny to me is the amount of ignorance it took Burger King to release this ad and think they were going to gain positive feedback and more business.  Because, let’s think about this.  An obvious phallic symbol in front of an attractive woman’s open mouth with the tagline, “It’ll blow your mind away,” from the same company that introduced the “Big Kids Meal” and sponsored the Kids’ Choice Awards?  Is it really a good strategy for Burger King to expose this kind of thing to the still uneducated minds of young children?  There’s so many things wrong with this ad that I could probably write a book about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment